Dear Louverture Families,
Welcome to the 2023-24 school year! We are extremely excited about the start of a new school year and the endless opportunities that await our school community. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, scholars need support from both the home and school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your scholar’s learning by ensuring that s/he:
- 1) Attends school daily, arriving by 8:15 am, ready for the day’s learning experience.
- 2) Completes all class and homework assignments.
- 3) Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy and fluency skills.
- 4) Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life.
- 5) Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject.
The wonderful Louverture staff and I feel privileged to be a part of this school family. We thank you for your support and look forward to meeting and partnering with you this school year.